羅志祥國際後援會 » 各 地「秀」迷 » 新 島「秀」迷 » Joing of SFC part2

頁: [1]

anqi2008-7-12 10:55 AM
Joing of SFC part2

HELLO EVERYONE!

i hope everyone's getting excited about SFC like me!!
but on the other hand, getting worried on where to find the $$ for the membership fee.
ANYWAY, lets all start saving now! =DD

the main aim is actually like wat the topic shows, is actually to do part 2 of joining SFC.
this is my FIRST TIME doing such stuffs, so if im not able to ans any questions, forgive me(=

firstly, im [b][color=Red]NOT[/color][/b] liable for any loss of money during the transfer to taiwan.

secondly, please pass me the money through meetups and [color=Red][b]NOT[/b][/color] through bank account transfers. due to pevention of nagging from parents, meetups are still the best way.

thirdly, if lets say they suddenly add a limit to the number of ppl who can join, or ther's a change in any of the privileges, i will [b][color=Red]NOT[/color][/b] be responsible.

fourthly, please reply through PM. i wll give u my contact number or MSN for easy communication.

Last thing to note:
I will transfer the money [size=3][b][color=Red]latest by 17th july[/color][/b][/size]. Therefore meetups will be [size=3][color=Red][b]before 16th july[/b][/color][/size]. [b][color=Red]there will be strictly no collection of money aftr 16th july.[/color][/b]
Prepare about $140-$150 for the transfer cuz im not sure how much exactly will it take. Will return any balance to u as soon as i transfer the money.
If anyone would like to do the transferring with me, u’ll be most welcomed.

[size=4]17/7  ENDED(=[/size]

[[i] 本帖最後由 anqi 於 2008-7-17 01:46 PM 編輯 [/i]]

iheartshowx32008-7-12 11:25 AM
i would like to (:
but where do you do meet-ups? cause i live in the west.
it's for 2 persons anyw. (:

feifei@spore2008-7-12 01:21 PM
wow!
wish you good luck!
anything need help or what can msn me k?
:D

[SHOW]-KimmI2008-7-12 06:19 PM
Wah.. I wish to join but then.. the money is a problem.. haha!!

The SFC can join anytime right??
Do anyone know when xiao zhu is coming to singapore??
Maybe i can join before he come to singapore and now seem like alot of people is joining and their confirmation letter through email will be slower!! ^^

anqi2008-7-13 01:18 PM
[quote]原帖由 [i]feifei@spore[/i] 於 2008-7-12 09:21 PM 發表
wow!
wish you good luck!
anything need help or what can msn me k?
:D [/quote]

thanks thanks!(=
ok, i'll pester u very soon.HAHA

仲惠2008-7-14 08:20 AM
回復 #4 [SHOW]-KimmI 的帖子

i think by the time he here in sg. u jus transfer $. u may not so fast get the cfm email oh. cos i think when entering to the wedding photoshoot may need to present membership card bah. so it's better to join early tt what i feel. i'm jus suggesting :). cos mi n my friends transfer on 27th till now not yet received any cfm email yet. Seem it'll take some times.

[[i] 本帖最後由 仲惠 於 2008-7-14 04:21 PM 編輯 [/i]]

lina03222008-7-14 10:13 AM
[quote]原帖由 [i]仲惠[/i] 於 2008-7-14 04:20 PM 發表
i think by the time he here in sg. u jus transfer $. u may not so fast get the cfm email oh. cos i think when entering to the wedding photoshoot may need to present membership card bah. so it's bet ... [/quote]

i believe that Show will be fair to the fans~ ;P

i think juz present ur TT reciept or what jiu ok liaos.... :>

仲惠2008-7-14 04:55 PM
i oso waiting sia....can't wait to login to the sfc website too. :D
Will u b wearin own clothes or the clothes they prepare?

[SHOW]-KimmI2008-7-14 05:44 PM
[quote]原帖由 [i]仲惠[/i] 於 2008-7-14 04:20 PM 發表
i think by the time he here in sg. u jus transfer $. u may not so fast get the cfm email oh. cos i think when entering to the wedding photoshoot may need to present membership card bah. so it's bet ... [/quote]

ya.. i wish to join but then i do not have enough money at the moment..  Maybe by the time i wanted to join and dunno how to transfer the money to there..

Wish that nxt time all of us can meet up and go to show concert or whatever if got chances.. ^^

xiaozhu_show2008-7-15 12:07 PM
Can i ask those who have transfer the $ to  S.F.C de, have u all receive S.F.C e-mail. I transfer the $ on 30 June... already 2 wk + le still haven receive.. so worry...

查看完整版本: Joing of SFC part2