ù§Ó²»°ê»Ú«á´©·| » ¦U ¦a¡u¨q¡v°g » ·s ®q¡u¨q¡v°g » ªê¦~°£¤i2/13¶}©l Starhub Cable¦³¼½Ã¹²»ªº¸`¥Ø¡I

­¶: [1]

aiwei772010-2-13 09:01 AM
ªê¦~°£¤i2/13¶}©l Starhub Cable¦³¼½Ã¹²»ªº¸`¥Ø¡I

¦³starhub cableªº®a¤H­Ì¡A¥i¥HÂê©w¥H¤UÀW¹D®@¡I

Channel 56¡G

2/13 19:00  ¥xµø¡Å¬õ¥ÕÃÀ¯à¤j½à(¥Õ¶¤¹Å»«)
[quote]Catch this glamorous, star-studded mega countdown party on New Year¡¦s Eve! Watch 60 teams of top singers challenge one another in a song battle lead by veteran hosts Harlem Yu and Zhang Xiao Yan. The artistes appearing are voted by public, stay tuned to find out who are the popular singers now!
这个°£¤i©],¤dÉE别错过¥@¤W³Ì»¨华»R¥x,¯Ó资¤dÉE¨î§@,横¸ó¤¤´ä¥x¤é韩¶W强阵®eªº¸ó¦~±ß会! ¥Ñ¤j¥d¥D«ù¤H张¤p¿P¤Î±h¼á庆领军¡A²v领60²Õ¨k¤k艺¤HPK对决¡C¥X®u艺¤H¥Ñ¥x湾¥Á众²¼选决©w¡C·Qª¾¹D¥x湾³Ì¨ã¤HÉaºq¤â¬O谁吗?·q请´Á«Ý![/quote]

2/14 22:30  / 2/15 08:00  Kang Xi Concert Special - Shanghai Part II  ±dº³²±¨å¤§¤W®ü²Ä¤G¯¸
[quote]Backed by popular demand, Taiwan's popular TV hosts Dee Hsu and Kevin Tsai is holding their second Kang Xi concert in Shanghai. Other than just hosting, the stars also belt out their best singing performance together with pop idols like Jerry Yan, Show Luo, Stanley Huang and Danson Tang!
¡m±dº³²±¨å¡n²Ä¤G¦¸¦b¤W®ü举¦æºt°Û会,内®e§ó¥[¤¥´I劲Ãz!节¥Ø双宝½²±d¥Ã©M®}º³®X¤pS¤£仅­n¥D«ù, 还¤j®iºq³ï,¦U¦Û带来¡m§A§Ö乐©Ò¥H§Ú§Ö乐¡n©M¡m疯¨g¥@¬É¡n! 众¬P¦p¤ªªººt¥X¹Å宾¥]¬A黄¥ß¦æ,罗§Ó²»,¨¥©Ó¦°©M­ð¬ê­õ,±z绝对¤£¯à错过![/quote]

Channel 54:

2/13  19:00 Year Of The Tiger Celebration ªêºÖªï财冲冲冲  ¡]§Ú¬Ý¨ì¼s§iùئ³¥L¡A¦ý¦b¦æµ{¨ºùبS¬Ý¨ì¥L¤W³o­Ó¸`¥Ø¡^

Usher in the Year of the Tiger with interesting performances and wacky contests in this entertainment special.
ºëªö¦h样¡B¥]罗ÉE¶Hªº¡mªêºÖªï财冲冲冲¡n¡A将³­¤j®a¤@°_欢³ß¦u岁¡B开¤ßªï·s¬K¡C

xiiaoheiis2010-2-13 09:08 AM
¤Ó´Î°Õ¡I¯àª½±µ¬Ý¨ì¡I谢谢§Aªº³qª¾~

¿ß§Ì2010-2-13 09:21 AM
µð¡H³o¤\¦h¦n¸`¥Ø°Ú¡A¬ÝºG¤F

¬d¬Ý§¹¾ãª©¥»: ªê¦~°£¤i2/13¶}©l Starhub Cable¦³¼½Ã¹²»ªº¸`¥Ø¡I