羅志祥國際後援會 » 「秀」新 新 聞 » 【2012/06/13 Channelnewsasia】Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend (新加坡新聞)

頁: [1]

bonniebaby2012-6-14 02:45 PM
【2012/06/13 Channelnewsasia】Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend (新加坡新聞)

[color=Red][url]http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1207316/1/.html[/url][/color]

BEIJING: Many men waffle when asked whom they would side with, in an argument between their girlfriend and their mother.

Taiwan singer Show Luo isn't one of them.

The star expressed that his mother will always come first, when he met the media at an autograph session in Beijing on Monday, reported Chinese media.

"If she (his girlfriend) talks back to my mother, we'll just break up … because she is unfilial," said Luo matter-of-factly, without even a moment's hesitation.
Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend

This comes just weeks after Luo kissed his mother on the mouth during one of his concerts, an incident which has raised more than a few eyebrows.

Could he have an Oedipus Complex and feel some sort of attraction toward his mother?

Luo insists that this was not the case - he explained that he simply loves his mother very much, and, as her son, just wants to make her happy.

"In this world, you only have one mother. There is no second mother.

"Doting on her, being filial to her is very normal," said Luo, who had previously pointed out that he often kissed his mother to show his affection for her.

Those who want to be Luo's girlfriend now have one more thing to take note of (besides Luo's penchant for wearing women's clothes at home) - don't upset his mother.
[font=黑體]
北京:  許多男人當被問及,在其母親和女友之間的爭論。
台灣歌手羅志祥是不是其中之一。
中國媒體報導,在星期一的在北京簽名會議會見媒體,他表示母親永遠是第一位的。
羅志祥說:“如果她(女友)頂嘴我的母親,我們就分手,因為她是不孝,實事求是地,甚至沒有片刻的猶豫。
這幾個星期後,羅志祥對嘴親吻他的母親在他的演唱會,提出了幾次以上的事件。
他可能有戀母情結,感到某種對他母親的吸引力?
羅志祥解釋說,這情況並非如此,他只是愛他的母親非常多,作為她的兒子,只想讓她開心。
“在這個世界上,你只有一個媽媽。沒有第二個母親。
羅志祥指出,他經常親吻他的母親,以顯示他對她的感情。溺愛她,孝順她是非常正常的。
那些想成為羅志祥的女友,現在第一件事要注意的(除了羅志祥喜歡在家穿女性的衣服) - 不要使他的母親生氣[/font]

[[i] 本帖最後由 bonniebaby 於 2012-6-14 11:52 PM 編輯 [/i]]

萱萱19812012-6-15 03:37 AM
那些想成為羅志祥的女友,現在第一件事要注意的(除了羅志祥喜歡在家穿女性的衣服) - 不要使他的母親生氣

除了志祥喜在家穿女性的衣服
亮了~~~
哈哈哈哈

查看完整版本: 【2012/06/13 Channelnewsasia】Show Luo puts mum before girlfriend (新加坡新聞)